LEED CONSULTING SERVICES
LEED Consulting Services
Greetings from Green International
Green International has expertise in handling LEED projects related to Design, Project Management & Supervision, Consultancy, and Commissioning services.
The core team of the company consists of highly experienced and qualified professionals who have faced challenges in the industry and with a proven track record in international Projects.
With these professionals, the company has operations in Kuwait, Qatar, and India training the personnel in Project Management Certifications and LEED Professional Certifications.
We are fully equipped to meet the sophisticated requirements of the present conditions where Economy / Quality and Environmental Compliances are the key factors that cannot be compromised.
LEED Consulting and Facilitation Scope of services
Phases and submittals
- Design Submission Phase
- Construction Submission Phase
- Energy Modelling and Simulation
- Lighting Simulation
- Day Lighting- Indoor Environmental Quality
- ‘Commissioning Activities’
- Fundamental Commissioning
- Enhanced Commissioning
- Measurement & Verification
- Applying for LEED Certification
List of Projects involvement by Our LEED Professionals
- Qatar University, Doha: The project is Campus certification which includes 15 buildings, and aiming for LEED Gold certification from USGBC.
- Al-Habtoor, Dubai: This is a Hotel project and the built-up area is about 1,110,000Sq.ft and is coming in Palm Jumeirah and the project is aiming for LEED Silver certification from USGBC.
- Larsen & Toubro, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra: The project is an Admin office of 45,000 sq. ft and achieved a LEED gold certification.
- Godrej Waterside, Kolkata: This development is Godrej Properties, Mumbai as a breakthrough in the East Indian infrastructure with 2.2M Sq.ft of the business area for IT/ITES majors. The project achieved a LEED Gold-rated certification.
- Navin Harmony Tower, Chennai: Navin’s housing has constructed a commercial building and achieved a LEED Gold certification.
- Marg, Chennai: The proposed Riverside mall is located at Karapakam and will be one of the biggest malls coming up on the IT Corridor of Chennai, Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR). The built-up area of the project is around 2.5M Sq.ft.
Eng. Youssef Hayek, Email: email@example.com
Eng. R. Ravichandran, PMP., Email: firstname.lastname@example.org