LEED Accredited Professional (V4) / LEED AP BD+C Exam Preparation
Greeting from Green International Kuwait, Course Frequency: Sat-Wed, 8.30 pm – 10.30 pm
What is LEED?
In 1993, the United States Green Building Council was formed. Looking at the amount of energy that buildings consume, it was soon realized that a system was required to define and measure ‘green buildings’. This led to the birth of LEED- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
The LEED certification process allows a building to earn points from nine basic areas. Our courses will familiarize you with these areas so you can fully understand the certification process. The nine key aspects include Integrative Process, Location and Transportation, Sustainable Sites, Water Efficiency, Energy and Atmosphere, Materials and Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality, Innovation, Regional Priority and based on these categories, a project can earn one of four LEED rating levels: LEED Certified, LEED Silver, LEED Gold, or LEED Platinum. leed courses
The LEED Green Associate credential demonstrates a solid and current foundation in green building principles and practices. From marketers to lawyers, landscape architects to education professionals, and product manufacturers to policymakers, LEED Green Associates enjoy a broad understanding of sustainability that bolsters their careers and enhances their lives.
- Introduce the tasks necessary to effectively and safely administer LEED
- Define the current LEED rating systems, and market adaptations
- Work with other professionals on LEED projects
- Review existing projects and learn how to use the new LEED v4 requirements
- Understand LEED core concepts and credit categories for all building types
- Capture the knowledge of LEED BD+C Knowledge and Task Domains when preparing for the LEED Green Associate exam
Contact our consultants